The Office of Attorney General’s Consumer Protection Section is charged in protecting Colorado consumers from deceptive trade practices, anti-trust infringements, and a wide range of other violations of the Colorado Consumer Protection Act. Our office works with the Better Business Bureau and other agencies to investigate consumer complaints against businesses, creditors, and collection agencies within Colorado.
Please select one of the following business types to ensure we direct you to the proper complaint review agency. Upon making your selection, you will be rerouted to the Colorado Attorney General's Consumer Fraud initiative, www.stopfraudcolroado.gov.
- Mortgage & Loan Modification
- Consumer/Payday Lenders & Creditors
- Collection Agency
- Criminal - Securities and Investment Fraud
- Debt Management/Settlement & Credit Repair
- Environmental Crime
- Private Business
- Telemarketing Fraud and/or Unwanted Telephone Calls or Texts