Consumer Questions: Seniors

If you can't find what you're looking for, try our search page, call the Colorado Consumer Line at 800-222-4444, or contact us.

How do I report a case of elder fraud?

Elder fraud and abuse are crimes and should be reported to your local law enforcement agency.  See the Elder Issues section of the Consumer Resource Guide for additional information.


Find Colorado State Attorney General on TwitterFind Colorado State Attorney General on FacebookColorado State Attorney General RSS feed