The Health Care Unit provides legal counsel and representation to the following agencies:
- Colorado Department of Health Care Policy and Financing
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, including
- Prevention Services Division
- Health Facilities and Emergency Medical Services Division
- Disease Control and Environmental Epidemiology Division
- Center for Health and Environmental Information and Statistics
- State Registrar of Vital Statistics
- Laboratory Services Division
- Emergency Preparedness and Response Division
- Medical Marijuana Registry Department of Human Services, Self Sufficiency Division.
If You Need Help
The Health Care Unit provides legal representation to the State, but cannot initiate action on behalf of the public. If you have a question or concern about the agencies above, please contact them directly for assistance.